Pressure Fire Hose
used for transportation of fire fighting substances under excessive pressure
Supplied in 20m rolls.
TU U 24852972.001-99 Standard
Working pressure, MPa
Bursting pressure, MPa
Length per roll, m
Pressure at hose breaking, MPa
Suction hose - Used to ensure water intake from water-supply lines to a fire pomp. Hose has a rigid design with a textile jacket.
There are following types of suction hoses:
- Â - water, mineral acid, alkali with concentration under 20%: nitric acid, working conditions Ó, Õ/Ï temperature: under + 50Ñ;
- ÂÃ - water: Ó, Õ, Ï temperature: under +100Ñ;
- Á - petrol-resistant oils: Ó, temperature: -35 - +70Ñ, Õ/Ï temperature: -50 - +70Ñ;
- Ø - plastered: Ó temperature -35 - +50Ñ; Õ/Ï temperature: -50 - +70Ñ
- Ï - food; Ó, Õ/Ï temperature: under + 50Ñ
- Ã - : air, ÑÎ Ó temperature: -35 - +50Ñ, Õ/Ï temperature: -50 - +70Ñ